Enter your ZIP code to learn if we service your area:
Service Efficiency Agreement
With this agreement, you are considered a Preferred Client which entitles you to absolute priority service, extended warranties, cash discounts and most importantly: Peace of Mind.
The purpose of this plan is to provide your family with enhanced equipment service and efficiency as well as extend the life of your equipment. Your family will also appreciate knowing that your equipment has been inspected for proper operation.
This agreement entitles you to our multiple homeowner discounts and benefits from our exclusive 19–point precision tune–up and professional inspection.
- Inspect thermostats calibration
- Inspect blower and fan assembly
- Inspect condenser for dirty coils
- Inspect for dirty filters
- Inspect all moving parts for immobility
- Inspect all drive belts and pulleys
- Inspect all safety controls/ devices
- Inspect all electrical connections and terminals
- Inspect dehumidifier, damper, switches and valves
- Inspect attic for correct insulation level
- Inspect heat exchanger(s), flue assembly and burners
- Inspect ductwork in attic
- Inspect all main supply drops
- Inspect heating or cooling system for proper mobility
- Inspect all motors, starting capacitors, run capacitors and potential relays for proper mobility
- Inspect temperature and pressures
- Inspect evaporator coils for dirt build up when readily accessible
- Inspect for gas leak in furnace
- Recommendation for better efficiency to clients
Price in tune ups change if work is done. All work will be asked for approval from home owners prior to being done.