Enter your ZIP code to learn if we service your area:
Justice Inc. General Contractor
Installing drywall is an improvement project that can be done easily, but not easily done well. Matching seams, mudding it properly, sanding it to a smooth even surface can be difficult for first time DIYers.
Drywall/Sheetrock not properly installed
- Sanding might not be done properly causing damage to the material and risking stability.
- Measurements are not taken right, especially when we are talking about cutting the holes for the electrical equipment.
- Failing to install the joints well. If they are too loose, drywall won't be stable. If they are too tight, they might crack with temperature fluctuations.
- Drywall finishing must be done right too. Whether you first plaster drywall or simply apply painting, the texture mix must be right. If not, the joints will show and the aesthetic result will not be nice.
Why should you hire a professional?
- Drywall must hang straight and be secured into support beams or studs in the wall. Drywall contractors are trained and able to troubleshoot around rooms that might be a little uneven.
- Other aspects of installing and hanging drywall/sheetrock is for the demolition of existing drywall. This is to ensure that electrical wiring or plumbing is not disturbed during the process.
- Drywall is offered in several varieties: foil backed, Abuse‐resistant, Taper‐edge, Square‐edge, etc. A professional can explain to you the benefits of each type of Drywall as well as the contractors recommendations.
Why choose us?
- Justice Inc specializes in Drywall/Sheetrock installations and repairs. If you're looking to hire an honest company willing to do whatever it takes to make you satisfied, you want to choose Justice Inc.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR DRYWALL/SHEETROCK INSTALLATION CALL
361–888–8881 OR 361–241–6598
**** OR CLICK HERE FOR FREE ESTIMATES***